Friday, January 3, 2014

Finding my groove

Between us, I have so many ideas for crafting & cooking and DIY tutorials that my mind can sometimes explode. Pinterest does not help any of this!

This weekend is a pretty busy one for me. Working, grocery shopping & menu planning, and also helping to take care of Hubby's aunt who has been in and out of the hospital since early December with Pneumonia & early onset COPD. She is my world; I adore this woman. So I am absolutely giving time to her the next couple of weeks to help her re-cooperate with plenty of support and love.

I do know, however, that this weekend I'll be writing down things that I want to write about, so I don't have major writer's block...like now. And also, take more pictures. Pictures are lovely and a window into our loves & lives.

Don't give up on me quite yet; failure is not an option :)

Faithfully, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment